Monday 17 October 2011

The Blue Indigo Hat

Last October 8th 2011, I was in Valencia for my cousin wedding. It was a very special day and the atmosphere was just perfect. Sonia and Alex choose a beautiful landscape to celebrate and share their big special day. Have a look at the link: http://www.huertodesantamaria.com and let yourself be surrounded by the beauty of the space.

As a novelty, I choose to were a broad-brimmed hat myself which I found some months ago in one of my favorite "Charity shops" in town for only 3 pounds. At the time, I bought it, one gentleman asked me if I was preparing to go to Royal Ascot: http://www.ascot.co.uk/?page=Royal_Ascot&altcss=true as he said I look stunning! what a great compliment he paid me!! :-)
The Blue-Indigo hat it is beautiful itself but I needed a dress for it... and it took me until the last minute to find the perfect match for it. It was when I found the feather earrings in one shop and I realized of the powerful color combination: INDIGO+TEAL ;-) I feel so happy!

The day of the wedding I woke up early enough to be hair-dressed and make up, dress and voilà the picture.... I felt so gorgeus ;-)
El pasado 8 de Octubre 2011, estuve en Valencia para la boda de mi primo Alex. Era un día muy especial y el entorno era perfecto. Sonia y Alex eligieron un bonito paisaje para celebrar y compartir su gran día. Pincha en el siguiente enlace y verás: http://www.huertodesantamaria.com

Como novedad, decidí ponerme una bonita pamela la cual encontré unos meses atrás en una de mi tiendas de segunda mano favoritas y sólo por 3 libras. En aquel momento, un caballero se acercó a mi y me dijo que estaba guapisima y me preguntó si me estaba preparando para asistir al Royal Ascot: http://www.ascot.co.uk/?page=Royal_Ascot&altcss=true (qué gran halago!:-)
La pamela azul es preciosa ella misma, pero necesitaba un vestido... y no fue hasta el último minuto que encontré la pareja perfecta. En una tienda encontré unos bonitos pendientes con una pluma azul y otra verde, entonces me di cuenta de la fuerte combinación de colores: INDIGO+TEAL ;-) Qué gran idea!

El dia de la boda, me levanté pronto, me peinaron, maquillaron, me vestí y aquí está la foto que lo dice todo! Me sentí super guapa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment