Friday 18 May 2012

Texprint 2012

This morning my lovely friend Juby amuse myself with the website which it is a great source of inspiration in many ways and has a lot of tips, resources and even awards!
Being a Textile designer myself, I thought it could be a good post to share and enjoy over the weekend! Here I share some images of my fave highlights... HAPPY WEEKEND!
And thank you, Juby, to feed my creativity and share a similar frame-of-mind :-)



Esta mañana mi querida amiga Juby me envió una fantástica web que es una gran fuente de inspiración en diversas maneras y tiene un montón de consejos, recursos e incluso premios!
Siendo Diseñadora Textil, pensé que podría ser un buen post para compartir y disfrutar durante el fin de semana! Aquí comparto algunas
de mis favoritas imágenes... FELIZ FINDE!
Y gracias, Juby, por alimentar mi creatividad y compartir este estado de ánimo :-)

Alydia Cooper embroidery design 2011

Emma Shipley at her stand, Indigo, Paris 2011

Emma Shipley's scarves, available at Browns, London

Holly Holmes print design work
Karina Klucnika knitwear designs

Momo Wang's textiles showcased in her graduate collection 2011
 


2 comments:

  1. love all of it,Momo Wang's is so inspiring!Gloria you are a talent in yourself,loved the boyswear A/W collection of prints!xx
    Juby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta, ¡gracias por compartirlo!

    ReplyDelete