Sunday 13 May 2012

The HUB - a creative space


Image from the HUB in Kings Cross, London.
I have been always attracted to share time with creative people, ideas, dreams, projects, creativity...always looking for that magical place where all these meet and enhance the possibilities of meeting people in the same frame-of-mind.

Siempre me ha gustado compartir tiempo con personas creativas, intercambiando ideas, sueños, projectos, creatividad... siempre en busca de ese lugar mágico dónde todo lo anterior se hiciese realidad.

Last year when I met with Barbara Hulanicki, during our talk about design and creativity, she told me: "Gloria, get a studio!". I felt like a revelation!! During these months I learnt the importance of that sentence, however I am still at the beginning of my adventure journey...

El año pasado cuando conocí a Barbara Hulanicki, durante nuestra charla sobre el diseño y la creatividad, me dijo: "Gloria, encuentra un estudio!" Fué como una revelación para mí. Durante estos meses he aprendido la importancia de esa frase, sin embargo, aún estoy al comienzo de mi aventura..

Today, it meant to be for me to receive an offer from the HUB in Kings Cross (London) - a creativity co-working space for entrepreneurs.
If you will like to learn more about these spaces, please, click in the link that better suits you, although there are more HUBS around the world! What a fantastic idea, isn´t it?

Hoy tenía que ser el día para mi recibir una oferta del HUB en Kings Cross (Londres)- un espacio creativo para emprendedores. Si quieres saber más acerca de estos espacios, por favor, ves al enlace que mejor te venga, porque hay HUBS alreadedor del mundo! Qué gran idea, verdad?




New York: http://www.the-hub.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment