Friday 20 January 2012

A Muse for textile design

Recently I have discovered the work of a great textile and pattern designer. She was so ingenious by the time she started her career in design and still now she continues being on trend. This is fantastic!

She has a distinctive style and her drawings and sketches are so cute and unique. Through her website and some books I have been reviewing later these days, I found myself recharge and ready to take her inspiration as a referee on my next collections of prints and patterns.

Thank you so much Celia Birtwell, you are my muse!

Photo taken from her website

Recientemente he descubierto el fantástico trabajo de una gran diseñadora de estampados y telas. Ella era ingeniosa para la época en la que empezó su carrera y aún, en la actualidad, ella sigue siendo tendencia. Es fantástico!

Ella tiene un estilo característico y particular en sus dibujos. A través de su página web y algunos libros que he leído hace poco, me he encontrado a mi misma recargada de creatividad y preparada para utilizar esta inspiración en alguna de mis colecciones de estampados próximas.

Muchas gracias Celia Birtwell, eres mi musa!



No comments:

Post a Comment