Thursday 18 August 2011

Crochet_Flowers


Yesterday, on my way back home from the seminar in Business I recently registered, I could not avoid in jumping into a charity shop and see if they have any crochet needle, which they had....and I purchase three beauties for the total of 75pence! Plus a crochet cotton ball (Orange, of course) for 1 pound!! Really a bargain! I am so happy!!

I started thinking in crochet because one of my friends, Celia, who has a beautiful and very interesting blog, inspires me in many ways. She is a great accessories designer but also a great crafts artist. I love her work and I follow her lovely blog every day! Look here: http://chelichina.typepad.com/blog/2011/07/cosmic-dumplings.html


Crochet and lace is on the trend!! Enjoy it x




Ayer, a la vuelta de mi seminario en Negocios que recientemente me he apuntado, pasé por una de las "Charity Shops" (segunda mano) que hay cerca de casa y pregunté si tenían alguna aguja de crochet y tenían... al final me compré 3 por 75 pences y un algodón en color naranja, por supuesto! por 1 libra! Una ganga!! estoy super feliz!!

Empecé a pensar en crochet porque una amiga mia, Celia, la cual tiene un muy interesante blog, me inspira en muchos aspectos. Ella es una gran diseñadora de accesorios pero también una gran artista de las manualidades. Me encanta su blog, el cual sigo cada día! Mira: http://chelichina.typepad.com/blog/2011/07/cosmic-dumplings.html

El crochet y el encaje son tendencia!! A disfrutarlos x

No comments:

Post a Comment