Tuesday 1 March 2011

scaphoid bone fracture‏

Hello all,
unfortunately, there are times that whatever you do no matter what you are unlucky.
One thing to bear in mind with the English weather is that whenever is raining you should wear a pair of wellies or you will be silly falling down by wet stairs as I did ten days ago... so, here i am with a little bone broken on my left wrist and a purple cast on my left hand. I need to have it on for 6 weeks and hope it will cure fine as it is uncomfortable and painful sometimes.
Things to learn from this:
- Do one thing at time
- Be careful where you step on
- Don´t use your mobile while you are trying to open a door or cross a road
- Learn how to be expertise with one hand working! LOL
Anyway, time to roll on and take it easy...

Hola,
Desafortunadamente, hay veces que hagas lo que hagas no tienes suerte.
Hay una cosa a tener en cuenta con el clima Inglés, y es que cuando llueve deberías llevar puesto tu par de botas "wellies" de agua o podrías resbalarte y caerte por unas escaleras como me pasó hace unos días... con tan mala suerte ya que me he roto un pequeño hueso de mi mano izquierda y tengo que llevar una escayola durante 6 semanas para que se me cure bien y no tenga más problemas. Ésto puede ser molesto.
Cosas que puedo aprender:
- Hacer una cosa cada vez
- Tener cuidado dónde pongo mis pies
- No usar el móvil cuando voy a abrir una puerta o cruzar una calle
- Y aprender a hacer las cosas con una sola mano! jajaja
Así que me tomaré mi tiempo para curarme...con paciencia y actitud positiva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment