Monday 3 September 2012

I am a certified Altruist

Today I received my "Blood Donor" card (as the one on the left) so I am officially recognized as a certified Altruist. This made me smile big and feel proud of myself thinking in how many lives I will be able to salve from now on. Just with a bit of determination and with true love. 

To celebrate it and because is a beautiful sunshine day, I went to have lunch with my partner and then to the local library for a good book in African textiles.
You can buy it in here: Trend book shop or check in your local library. It is extraordinary!

Have a good day x

Hoy he recibido mi tarjeta de "Donante de sangre", así que estoy oficialmente reconocida como una altruista. Me ha encantado la noticia y recibir la tarjeta y me siento muy orgullosa de mi misma, al saber que con mi ayuda podré salvar muchas vidas a partir de ahora. Sólo con un poco de determinación y  amor verdadero.

Para celebrarlo y como hace un día precioso, me fui a comer con mi novio y luego a la biblioteca local para obtener un buen libro en textiles africanos.

Lo puedes comprar en esta tienda Tendencia libro o consultar en tu biblioteca local. Es increible!


Que tengas un buen día x

No comments:

Post a Comment