Friday 6 July 2012

Loving COLOUR around me

Good morning all,

It is almost two months that it is raining (almost every day) here in UK... To balance that lack of light and colour I am filling my office space with some highlights. I have bought some colour vases in a carboot and I recently place my pencil colours in one of those. 

Also our allotment is producing some Colour and here it a great example of it, love the taste of British Summer :-)

I have also purchase some coloured envelopes as I do hand-writting time-to-time... who will be the next fortunate.....?

Being a Print Designer...I could not live without COLOUR, everything around... inspires me! Moreover, focusing in Interior design market at the moment, there is a Blog I follow and I highly recommend: LA COLORISTA. Isabel is an Interior Design Colour Consultant and her posts are always very inspirational. Thank you Isabel :-)

As I do love COLOUR, I do love PANTONE and now, we can also follow it in Facebook, isn´t a great idea? PantoneColor also the Pantone Blog http://blog.pantone.com/

Also another great web for COLOURS is Colourlovers with trends, ideas, colour boards...Great!

Besides, I also recommend the blog Patternscolorsdesign of Nidhi Saxena, about trends, design styles, COLORS, patterns, both old and new in the field of Textile Design for FASHION and HOME.


Buenos días,

Hace ya dos meses que está lloviendo (casi todos los días) aquí en el Reino Unido... Para equilibrar la falta de luz y color, estoy llenando mi oficina con algunos toques de luz. He comprado unos vasos de colores en un mercadillo y me he puesto a colocar mis lápices de colores.

Asimismo, nuestro huerto empieza a producir color y éste es un gran ejemplo de ello, me encanta el sabor de verano de Gran Bretaña :-)

También he comprado algunos sobres de colores pues escribo a mano de vez en cuando... quien será el próximo afortunado .....?

Siendo una diseñadora de estampados, no podría vivir sin COLOR, todo a mi alrededor ... me inspira! Y como últimamente estoy centrada en el mercado de diseño de interiores, este es un blog que sigo y recomiendo: La colorista. Isabel es una Consultora de Diseño y Color para Interiores y su blog es siempre muy inspirador. Gracias Isabel :-)
  
Como adoro el COLOR, me encanta PANTONE y ahora, también podemos seguirlo en Facebook, no es una idea genial? PantoneColor y también el blog http://blog.pantone.com/Blog

 
Otra gran web de COLORES es ColourLovers con las tendencias, ideas, moods de color ... ¡excelente!
 
Por ultimo, también recomiendo el blog de Patternscolorsdesign de Nidhi Saxena, un blog sobre las tendencias, los estilos de diseño, colores, estampados, tanto antiguos como nuevos en el campo del diseño textil para moda y hogar.


No comments:

Post a Comment