Wednesday 14 March 2012

street art


As a designer I think that street art plays a big interest on my creativity, I like to see around and find little treasures on my walks or travels. I always like BANKSY and his way of putting out things and facts.

Siendo diseñadora, el arte callejero juega un gran interés en mi creatividad, me gusta mirar a mi alrededor y encontrar pequeños tesoros en mis paseos o viajes. Siempre me ha gustado el artista BANKSY y su manera de ver la vida.
BANKSY
OLEK
However lately, I have been hear of an artist called OLEK which is using the craft art of crocheting as a way of expressing herself and how stunning work I should say. In the video which I share, you can see some of her most relevant works, along with another artist called SWOON which is a new name for me. She uses her own drawings as a graffiti to manifests along streets and also a new concept to sculpture to approach new directions on Art.


Sin embargo, hace unos meses descubrí una artista llamada OLEK la cual usa el arte del crochet como modo de expresarse ella misma, y tiene una obra maravillosa. En el video que comparto, podéis ver algunos de sus trabajos más importantes, junto con otra artista nueva para mí, llamada SWOON. Ella usa sus propios dibujos a forma de graffitis para expresarse y también un nuevo concepto de escultura que llena nuevas direcciones en Arte.
SWOON


Hope you will find this video fascinating as I did. Enjoy it!

 
Espero que os guste el video Sorry en Inglés).






References of the artists  // referencias de los artistas:



No comments:

Post a Comment