Thursday 28 July 2011

New-work-space



 Yesterday, I decided to make a change into my work space and clear out some old things and make a new open space with my new table.

A little book I am reading at the moment, also helped: "Unleasing your creativity - breaking new ground... without breaking the bank" by Janice Armstrong.

I am feeling much better and now, with my new-looking-good-space, I can draw better and have my pencils handy. I have also a new chair, which is also very important.
Changes are sometimes hard to take it, however, once you do it, what a pleasure difference!



Ayer, decidí dar un nuevo "look" a mi espacio de trabajo y tirar las cosas que no me servían o me impedían la creatividad y crear un nuevo espacio abierto, con mi nueva mesa. 

Un pequeño librito que me estoy leyendo, me ha ayudado bastante: "Dar rienda suelta a tu creatividad" por Janice Armstrong. 

Ahora me siento mucho mejor, con mi nuevo espacio, y puedo pintar, dibujar mucho mejor. También cambié la silla, lo cual es muy muy importante. 
A veces es difícil hacer cambios, sin embargo, una vez que los haces, qué bien te sientes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment